Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is Halloween

As you may have seen we have not posted a blog for a few months. We have been very busy and I am very proud to announce Amber's new promotion as the HR manager for the Heart & Lung Institute. She has worked very hard for 5 years there and its awesome to see her being rewarded. Things a great and we have been having a ton of fun gearing up for Kennedy's first Halloween! She is now 9 months old and just learned how to crawl and is cruising around our house like crazy. We had a lot of fun last night at Brady & Amy's Halloween party and we have some pics to prove it. Amber and I thought long and hard about what would be the scariest costumes we could find, and we found it McCain & Palin!!!! On that note I hope you all are voting on Nov. 4th. Most of you know we support Obama this year and feel he is the only one who can take this nation down the path to a glorious future. So Eric the Retail Manager and Amber the HR Manager vote Obama/ Biden. But no matter who you support get out and vote, because you can't say much for the next 4 years about our nation if you don't participate.






4 comments:

Balser said...

oh mean! You looked cute though! I can't believe how much Kennedy has grown up!

Britanee Walker said...

so cute (I mean Kennedy :)!! love the costumes ;) glad to see you thought long and hard about trying to be the scariest you can haha love ya guys!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

You guys kill me. Kennedy is so freaking cute.

E-mail me at tntwilson05@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Ha ha ha...I LOVE your Halloween costumes! And Kennedy look adroable! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I missed you and your family! Hopefully we'll see ya at Christmas! Xoxox!